Stuff for Sale

Harry W. Southwell II bnbsouthwell at avsia.com
Fri Dec 19 10:12:14 AKST 2003

   I have a Carrera X for sale. Set up for a 2 or 4 stroke. It has a
Hyde mount with the fork for the nose ring (ARI mount I believe)
includes a GEM 2000 battery monitor, 3" LBP True Turn spinner, and fuel tank. Built by Scott Dunphy. I purchased it from Scott and I have about 35 flights on it. The paint on the bottom needs some work as I didn't run a clear coat back over the trimmed areas when I fitted the Webra in it. Live and Learn! I have lots of pictures if interested. I can deliver or meet up to 150 miles from my location.

$450.00

link to pictures:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=2116

I have a recently rebuilt ( by YS Performance) FZ 140 for sale. Has about 20 flights on it.

It also includes $250.00 in extra parts : Piston, Ring, Liner, Rod, Head Gasket, Head cover gasket, 2 Diaphrams, O ring set, Fuel nipple set, Rear Bearing, Leak free gasket set. I have pictures on request.

$395.00 Shipped via USPS doubled boxed

link to pictures:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=5343

I also have a used greve pipe,  OS 140 header and a Webra header to sell with it. Pipe has been massaged a little to fit the Carrera's tunnel. OS header has never seen fuel.

$100.00  for pipe and headers
Hacker B50-12XL w/3.7:1 gear,
opto77-3p,
Mount,