Winter projects

Bob Bob at enduremed.com
Fri Dec 19 06:34:13 AKST 2003

Well, I've ordered Chris Hinson's YAK 54, a 68" wingspan plane capable of
all that 3D stuff plus great for pattern practice.
Should be here mid Feb. On order too is a YS 1.10 for the YAK. (You should
see Chris fly this thing.......awesome!).  Just got in the Global Freestyle
on which will go a YS .63.  The box contents look superb.  How they do this
for $159.00 is WAY beyond me!  I'll be getting the Prophecy I bought from
Bob Roe ready for the season and probably convert my Dr. Jekyl (acquired
some time back form Don Szczur) from push rod type elevator to
pull-pull......always had pitch problems with this rascal.  Just finished a
Foamie with Hacker engine and can't wait to put it in the air.  Atlanta
weather has been stupid for the last 3 days but my advanced years have
taught me Job-like patience......maybe today.  Been having a ball with my
Rascal 110 and my friend Bob  Verlander with his huge Steerman and Antic
biplane.  It's been a great year!