TEMPTATION---NEED INFO

D Suding junk at velocitus.net
Thu Dec 18 20:26:02 AKST 2003

I put mine in a position so that the rudder could have 55 degrees of
travel either direction.
I'll measure, but I think the important thing about the stab is the
position of the centerline and the alignment with the wing.  The trailing
edge of my stab is about 1/4 " ahead of the back of the tail fin.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org