Spam, kaza, and spyware

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Thu Dec 18 15:35:08 AKST 2003

Thank you Linda...

Regards,

Eric.

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-request at nsrca.org
[mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]On Behalf Of Linda Carnes
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 2:47 PM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: Spam, kaza, and spyware

First, Tech support for internet providers is what we do. We do not support
any illegal file sharing of any type and I have fired employees for doing
so.

Second, the new Napster has become legitimate and you must pay for music.

Third, Kaza and Kaza lite will install an invisible peer to peer network
that will allow the entire world into your pc regardless of any fire wall.
Your personal information is now available to any one that wants it.

It is also morally wrong and illegal to exchange copyright files with out
paying. The artist deserve to be paid for their work.

To remove Kaza I have a utility that will remove Kaza, the uninstall in
control panel will not remove all components.

If any one needs it I will be happy to e-mail it to them.

Sincerely

Linda Carnes

Combined PC Support Services Inc.
Phone: (706) 253-7677