Trainer for youngs

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Thu Dec 18 14:20:57 AKST 2003

I remember .....    way back....  An airplane I flew that was a shoulder
wing. semi-symmetrical airfoil step up from the basic trainer and it was
called a Fledgling.  Forgot who made it but was an easy plane to fly as my
second airplane and would do a lot of stunts.   Would have been a good
trainer too.

Wayne G