Trainer

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Dec 18 06:47:06 AKST 2003

There are several Avistars at our club...........the satisfaction level
of the owners seems to be a bit higher than the owners of some other
trainers.
BTW: Several years ago, I bought a "low wing trainer" to check new
radios. It was the hardest airplane to fly I have ever owned.  Terrible
thing.  I couldn't help wondering just how many folks had been turned
off of R/C by that thing.
There must be a lot.  In my barber shop the other day, 2 of the barbers,
who happen to be women, both mentioned that their boyfriend in one case,
their husband in the other case, had both tried R/C and gotten turned
off after their inevitable crashes.  Apparently no instruction was
involved.  Pity.

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org