winter projects

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Thu Dec 18 06:37:51 AKST 2003

getting old?    I would call that living......

I share many of those same experiences and even though I left the hobby for
about 25 yrs it was just like riding a bike... it all came back in no time
flat.

Its hard to get kids interested in the hobby with all the other influences
around them.  They gotta wanna do it on their own, then do the guidance
thing.  Usually it doesn't matter what is flying as long as they get to say
" I flew it".  I had several of the neighbor kids out to the field with my
son and let them fly my pattern plane on the buddy box.  That was the talk
of the hood for about a week that they flew my BIG PATTERN plane.  So winter
project is getting a trainer together and I am sure I will have the hood out
to the flying field on many occasions this year.  LQQking forward to it.

Wayne G.