OS .61 RF ABC-P

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 18 05:11:27 AKST 2003

Jon, I had the exact same question about a year ago and Neil Fosnaugh was nice enough to send me the information electronically. I have forwarded the instructions to you.

Anthony

JonLowe at aol.com wrote:
Anyone have an owners manual for an OS .61 RF APC-P? This is the rear exhaust ABC style RF, with a pump. It is not the later Hanno Special version. I would appreciate it if someone could scan it and send me a copy or xerox it. Tower nor the OS websites have this particular manual.

Thanks!

Jon Lowe

# discussion-request at nsrca.org