List problems

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Dec 17 15:55:26 AKST 2003

On Dec 17, 2003, at 6:17 PM, David Harmon wrote:

> Not with a 10MB mailbox….

Yes, with a 10 MB mailbox.  I have one.  I  just switched both internet
provider and mail server.  The result was that the mail server saved a
copy of ALL messages.  Before I caught it, the saved copies overwhelmed
the mailbox and started bouncing messages.  I finally got into my mail
preferences and changed that option.  It only took about three weeks
worth of messages to swamp the 10 MB mailbox.

Ron Van Putte