Quests out there

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Mon Dec 15 13:49:05 AKST 2003

yeah, I'm still on my "quest", but not alone. Apart from the traffic on this list, I ran into a notable designer/ builder who had one, broke it doing low Knife-edges, Bought another and built that. The guys at his club liked them so much that he ordered 12, yup!, that's twelve. He is now doing a lot of ARF'ing of Quests for folks.

Some notes from our data swap.

1. 2-c's make it tail heavy, Put servos in middle (Not in tail)
2. YS 1.10 is the best motor for it
3. Works just fine with hard wood bearers.
4. Quieter with Hydemount.
5. There is a 1.10 ARI mount
6. Tail-wheel wire breaks - use alternative name brand, e.g. DuBro.

Regards,

Eric.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org