Advertising on the list

Nik Middleton middletn at spinmail.com
Sun Dec 14 05:17:10 AKST 2003

No it wasn't you.  There is absolutely no problem at all in posting stuff
for sale like you did.  What is not permitted is commercial advertising, i.e
you are a business trying to sell stuff directly to the members on this
list.  Those that what to do that should take out the appropriate ads in the
newsletter etc.

hope this clarifies the issue

rgds