Why quit pattern.

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 18:41:31 AKST 2003

I think Mr Norris is hitting the nail on the head.

Pattern is going in a similar direction as Control Line Precision Aerobatics
did 35 years ago, when RC started to dominate the scene. Stunt is still around
and kicking and  Pattern will always be around and kicking because it's a
fine sport. It never has been a fad and unlike stunt, pattern still attracts its
share of youngsters. Some of these youngsters become lifers like me and Ron,
and a bunch of other dedicated Pattern folks. We all try differnt things in the
hobby but we return.

Matt K