Why quit pattern? Could be why even start?

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 02:23:26 AKST 2003

 John I figure if I've gotten this far why quit? Mike

John Petterson <rcpilotjohn at comcast.net> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Mike:

Some comments on your list --

#8 – the planes don’t make noise either!

#7 – drunk guys?  c’mon now be nice!

#1 – not to mention hurting the wallet!

So in summary what does that make all of us that did start???  Besides scary and weird nerdy looking I mean…

John