Lubbock

David Harmon K6XYZ at comcast.net
Thu Dec 11 15:43:18 AKST 2003

Yeah..then I could go to another one!

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586
K6XYZ at comcast.net
Torrance, Ca.
-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]
On Behalf Of Wayne Galligan
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 3:56 PM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: Lubbock

I flew in Ed Devers contest there for the first time this year.  The
amount of space out there just wows you.  You could have 10 flight lines
going at the same time and never get close to each other.  I think it
would be an ideal place for the NATs if they ever go on the road again.
hmmm maybe they have been there before..... before my time.

Wayne G.