Public Fields

Tony Quist quist23 at cox.net
Thu Dec 11 13:46:52 AKST 2003

Sun Valley fliers in Phoenix is on County land but controlled by Phoenix
Park and rec.  We have a USE agreement with the city not a lease.  We
have control of what happens on site but if we want to improve anything
we need the city's permission.  We are a large club with 380 members so
we only allow members and their guests to fly.