Public Fields

Weimer, Claude cweimer at wilkinson-mfg.com
Thu Dec 11 10:46:44 AKST 2003

I have a question to all that have a city or county field that is managed by a club.  Have you ever had to remove a troublemaker from your club and not allow them to fly at the site?  Our club is in a city park and the site is leased to the club but we have allowed nonmembers to purchase field permits and fly without being a club member.  We are going to change the rules this coming year and there are some people that are not going to be allowed in the club.  I would like to know if anyone has experienced this problem and how it went.
 Thanks Claude Weimer
	Omaha NE