Public Fields

Chuck Czarnik CCzarnik at arclp.com
Thu Dec 11 06:57:46 AKST 2003

Closest thing is Danielle's.  Used to be big time pattern in the '80's..
A very good hobby shop worth a look..  Doesn't have gobs of pattern
stuff like it used to (some is there).  They recently moved, and I've
never been to new site.  Somewhere on I-24 north of town just north of
the Briley Pkwy loop I think (1 exit north of that).  You might be able
to track him down by dialing info.  The only other airplane oriented
shops are several Hobbytowns in the area, which aren't really pattern
focused.  Enjoy Nashville!