PL Partner flight characteristics

David Harmon K6XYZ at comcast.net
Tue Dec 9 08:31:13 AKST 2003

Brian....Copan is one great place to fly but I haven't been there in 10
years or so.
Bill Thomas invited me to fly out there with him for a couple of days
and he was testing those props you mentioned then....he and Neil Duncan
and Charles Iliff helped me get started back in the really old days.
Charlie runs an FBO at TUL.
http://www.iliff.com/

Regards

Dave Harmon