"Knockabout" -40-50 Sized Pattern

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Mon Dec 8 09:13:43 AKST 2003

Initially, when I first saw the Razor I thought it looked pretty
stylish, but on closer examination, a study of the specs revealed that
it's a "Lanier Venus'. Compare the WS, Fuse, Airfoil, and overall
planform. Pretty cotton-pickin' close!!! The force arrangement is also
allmost spot-on, with the exception that, with those servos in the tail,
it's a little more close coupled which makes it lose some precision to
the Venus. If you like the Venus, you'll probably like the Razor.
G.