Attn NSRCA Members Re Renewals/New Members

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 05:53:23 AKST 2003

In a message dated 12/8/2003 6:49:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mdunphy at avsia.com writes:
Update:

Rather than issue membership cards for 2004, the Board decided to issue a
sticker that you can place on the back of your AMA card.  This means you will
have one less card to carry around, and it will be easier for contest directors
to verify that you are a current NSRCA member for district championship
purposes.

I am still waiting for the arrival of the stickers, and as soon as I receive
them, I will get them in the mail.  They should be here early this week.

If any of you are concerned that I may not have received your renewal, please
e-mail me privately and I can check on it for you.

I apologize for the delay in getting the stickers out - but they should be in
your mailbox soon.

Happy Holidays to all.

Maureen Dunphy
NSRCA Secretary
NSRCA Advertising Manager
174 CR 546
Corinth, MS 38834
Phone 662-462-5480
Fax 662-462-5465
Web site  www.nsrca.org

Maureen, can we pay for our NSRCA dues via Credit Card (VISA)?

Don Atwood