Fuel/Water, Bearing/Rust

Kenneth Blackwell blackwellk at snowhill.com
Mon Dec 8 03:33:28 AKST 2003

For me....I don't have any bearing problems with YS's...since I quit running
them dry. I haven't replaced a bearing in 3 years ....1.40L, 1.40
DZ.....running CoolPower Pro Pattern 20/20 or 20/30.....shut it off and take
it home. I live in the deep south with tons of humidity. If I'm going to set
one up for a long time, I put lots of regular engine oil (CoolPower) in the
engine before I put it up.

When I used to run them dry....I had all sorts of problems.

Cheers,

Ken B.