Kirk Gray

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sun Dec 7 15:48:06 AKST 2003

All:
I just talked to Kirk.  He sounded pretty good, considering.  He says
that talking is a little difficult, what with 7 broken ribs.(!!)  I
didn't keep him long, because I know how exhausting a hospital stay can
be, but he wanted all of us to know, (and this is a direct quote,
emphasis is mine:  " Tell everybody thanks for their concern, and I WILL
DEFINITELY BE BACK ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL."
He doesn't sound discouraged; quite the opposite, he sounded very strong
and determined.
He's grateful for everybody's concern about him.
Thought everybody on this list would want to know.

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org