Fuel/Water, Bearing/Rust

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Sat Dec 6 21:22:27 AKST 2003

I have 200+ flights on the OS91FX since early Sept using Boca sealed ( ? )
rear bearing. Can't get 30 flts on stock bearings.Using 30% nitro, do not
run engine dry or use after run. It has been a godsend and the engine still
feels very  smooth. Also installed a six for $15 Tower glow plug and it
performed super with a smoother idle than the high dollar plugs I was using.