Fuel/Water, Bearing/Rust

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 6 19:10:52 AKST 2003

Amsoil is the manufacturer - MP is "metal protectant" - kinda like WD40 - but thicker and much more persistent, and displaces water.  I know BP (same guys that put together the Kavan starter and batteries) carries Amsoil products.  You can likely find it at a good auto parts store - or I think you can buy it online from Amsoil.

My backup OS EFI - it had the same rebuild, and was treated the same way - and had about 75 flights in the same timeframe - and no maintenance needed yet.

Dave