Tangerine Contest

ORLANDO FRETS ojfrets at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 6 10:29:49 AKST 2003

Not to worry about the trees, we'll just fly P-05.
I do not have the scoring program to include F-05 yet. I really do not have
the time to add it. Besides, it has been advertised as P-05 only.
I just hope I do not wind up with a judging problem.
Maybe the next time during the summer if I get requests to do so we include
F-05 .
Possibly the next Winter Tangerine can be a 3 day with F-05 at the end.

ORLANDO FRETS
ojfrets at earthlink.net

P-05

# discussion-request at nsrca.org