Fuel/Water, Bearing/Rust

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat Dec 6 08:40:41 AKST 2003

True, Bob:
And, I suggest that immersion in fuel wouldn't cause any problems to
speak of, I believe it to be the combination of fuel/air in the engine
that does the damage, along with fuel by-products.  So, if the bearings
were submerged in a jar of fuel for any period of time, I believe they'd
be lovin'it. (Southern Term!<G>
Bill Glaze