Fuel/Water, Bearing/Rust

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sat Dec 6 07:17:41 AKST 2003

Good note, Ed!  And timely reminder about our old 2C .60 woes!  Man, my OS 61RF would go through the bearings like crazy!
    Maybe Dave L. will chime in about the double-seal bearings.  I'd bet just about anything that they're not "sealed", and that when removed, he's found plain ol' fuel oil leftovers coating 'em.  Maybe not.
    Dave ??  You home?

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net