Tangerine Contest

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Dec 6 05:20:11 AKST 2003

On Dec 6, 2003, at 12:28 AM, Troy Newman wrote:

> I'll fly F-05 if others want to.
>
> Personally I don't care....I know the Prelim sequence pretty well bu
> tthe finals schedule has only been through a few times...The roller is
> my weak spot....But there aren't any trees to worry about at the
> Tangerine.

What many readers of the list don't realize it that Troy 'did' a
rolling circle at the F3A Team Selection Finals last June which almost
ended up in the trees at the far side of the flightline on the Triple
Tree site.  How he kept the airplane out of the trees is beyond me.  I
saw it 'up close and personal', because I was one of the judges.

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org