Engine runs lean, old Webra 61. Who can help?

Urs Baertschiger ursbaertschiger at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 00:18:56 AKST 2003

Many thanks again for the advice offered.

Ken: I am a subscriber of RCM and thus very much appreciate Clarance Lees
articles. However, I bought the first subscripton in 1993. I do not have
access to older RCM issues, but will try to get copies of the articles you
mentioned.

Del: Yes, I will get the whole set-up on a test stand which I am building
now. I do have a second equal engine with the pump. Can try to swap pumps.
However the second engine is equally old and didn't run for the last 10
years! BTW - I have checked the pump as Nedim said. It does pump 1 to 2
drops of fuel per one rev. Hence, the decision to have the whole set-up on a
test stand was taken.

I'll keep you posted but I'm in no rush now as winter has definitely settled
in. Weather conditions allowing to fly pattern planes are becoming vary rare
till March.

Kind Regards

Urs
NSRCA #3069