Fuel Tube

Jeff Hughes jhughes at hsonline.net
Thu Dec 4 18:59:12 AKST 2003

Not to belabor the point, but I've had some of the blue silicone fuel tube
in Mobile 1 and Valvoline 10W40 for 2 weeks and 2 days.  Pulled them out
today and both looked good. No swelling or loss of elasticicty on either
one. Both "grabbed" on when they were slipped over a fuel filter nipple I
had laying around. . I'll leave it soaking for another month.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org