Winter / Focus / Fuel

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 13:06:11 AKST 2003

 Dead nuts brother!!!! You have to be the best based on that F or should I say F'd factor. Since I only burned 14 gallons I beat you right? Thanks for making feel like such a pro. Mike

Gray E Fowler <gfowler at raytheon.com> wrote:
No wonder I suck........Nearly year round flying..16 gallons brother! And I love full throttle....Hey wait a minute......maybe I do not suck so bad....If I divide your gallons by my gallons I have an fuel factor.......we can call it F factor and keep the double meaning......So my F factor is at least 3.
My 2.5 turn spin score of 6.5 (3)=19.5 ..I win

Please mail me my trophies retroactive...

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering