Winter / Focus / Fuel

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Wed Dec 3 10:56:22 AKST 2003

Doug,

While you're at that flying site by yourself be REAL careful around the prop
on that electric. One false move and that sucker could be at full power at a
very inopportune time! To me that's the hardest thing to remember when
switching to electric.

I highly recommend using a separate arming plug/switch for the motor so you
can run the control surfaces and have the motor disabled until just before
taking off.

Of course, I'm sure Jason has told you all about that.

Keith Black