engine setup complete

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed Dec 3 10:06:15 AKST 2003

I have a slightly used(1.5 seasons) S.T.2300 w/Perry pump and carb includes
Karl Muller wrap around header(1.75" rise) and a 15cc Macs quitepipe and a
17x10N APC prop
It would spin 8400rpm on 15% fuel.

I will sell the whole setup including a soft mount(new) for only $275.00 +
shipping

Great way to get into the sport of pattern.

This engine would pull my Prophecy straight up out of site and it weighted
over 11lbs.
Once I had the thing set I didn't have to touch the needle but maybe 1 or 2
clicks all season.

Wayne G

# discussion-request at nsrca.org