Winter / Focus / Fuel

JOddino JOddino at socal.rr.com
Wed Dec 3 08:57:44 AKST 2003

Hey Doug,
Could you describe your complete set-up, plane, motor, batteries, etc., with
weight and cost.  This sure sounds like the way to go if the costs are not
too unreasonable.
I agree 300 flights a year seems to be plenty even when you can fly all year
long.  I remember how I couldn't wait to retire so I could fly everyday.
Now I can but I don't go out more than 2 or 3 times a week and some weeks
not at all.
Jim