CTE

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 18:13:17 AKST 2003

In a message dated 12/2/2003 1:07:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, jbudd at QNET.COM
writes:
[Note to Robert Gainey:  The "Geek Alert" is now in effect!]

Thanks for the warning Buddman. But I already saw it coming and ducked out of
the way !

You are a free man until the nats next year, then it will be " No Geek Week "
again.

We are going to take your slide rules and scientific calculators from you and
Dean then. Kind of like checking your gun when you enter town in the old
westerns. Till then , geek away my friend. Just hope your twin Rusty doesn't find
out that you are ruining his reputation !

Robert