Winter

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 17:18:58 AKST 2003

 You know funny that you mentioned it Mark but I too relish the time off and the change of pace. Mike

"Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote:I feel bad for you "year round" flyers. Not sure how you stay "excited" about the sport. In this neck of the woods (Cleveland) we have a pretty even split...6 months of building, 6 months of flying. Without it, I'd have been burnt out years ago.

As it is now...come September, October...I'm tired of dragging the plane to the field...and start to get an itch to clean the workshop, and embark on a new project (This year is ambitious for me...2 35% IMAC planes, Painting a new all composite Pattern plane, some comprehensive repairs, and a new trainer for my son (building from scratch with a 7 year old is ambitious all by itself))

Come April..and the Toledo show...The desire to get out and fly is almost overwhelming. I get to start the season with a whole new lust for the sport.

On days like today...cold, windy, dreary...I'm jealous. But in general, I'll keep changing seasons...and changing hobbies :):):)

-Mark