Price Reduced - ZNLine Alliance 4/Sale

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Tue Dec 2 06:41:31 AKST 2003

Hi all,

Posting the following for Tony Frackowiak.  Note that the price has
beed reduced;  please contact him directly.

Thx, Jerry

For Sale,

ZNLine Alliance RTF. Originally built by Jim Woodward, extensively
rebuilt by myself. The package includes a Webra 1.60 with MC carb, a
Macs header, ES 160L90 pipe and a TruTurn spinner. Installed are 2
8231 servos on ailerons, an 8417 w/plastic gears on elevator and an
8611 on the rudder.  Battery is a Duralite 3800 mah pack with
regulator. Budd motor mount and 20 ounce fuel tank. The belly pan has
a quick remove spring clip making assembly at the field quick and
easy.

This model has a few nicks and dings, most notably on the belly pan.
It has never been seriously damaged. Monokote job is fair, the paint
is good.  It is a very good flying model, takes no roll mix and just
a small amount of pitch mix. The Webra provides unlimited vertical on
15% Magnum fuel, turning an APC 17-12 at 8,200. Last time I weighed
it, just before Jerry Budd took it to the Nats for back-up, it was
10.5 pounds.

Price Reduced - $1,700 plus shipping, if required. I would really
prefer not to have to ship it. If you're flying a JR10X and can pick
it up, I can load the program into your TX.

Here's a photo of the Alliance taken at the 2003 Riverside R/C
Pattern Contest earlier this year:

http://209.221.206.182/~jbudd/Photos/Alliance.JPG

For inquiries contact me at frackowiak at qnet.com or phone 661-992-1529.

Tony Frackowiak