CTE

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon Dec 1 10:20:22 AKST 2003

Kinda figured that Tony, thats why I said average...pretend is is a low
cost Futaba with a standard servo arm, connected on the outer most hole.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Tony Stillman" <tony at radiosouthrc.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
12/01/2003 12:35 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: CTE

Gray:

That depends on the length of the servo horn used, and what you have
programmed into the trim settings of your transmitter....

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505