Quest questions...

Earl Vincent ev3464 at sccoast.net
Mon Dec 1 01:14:07 AKST 2003

Emory, What is he using as a motor mount on the electric, make sure he does not have up or down thrush in the motor, it should be at 0 down with 2 degrees right. No wing shimming was done but this plane even when
very tail heavy takes some down inverted, when you are to tail heavy it will be a bear to land. I learned the hard way. I may have stated the pitch wrong, under med rudder inputs i.e. normal knife edge no mix, hard rudder
inputs knife edge loops etc. it will come to the canopy slightly.
Earl Vincent