OS 160 FX ???

Jarvis Johnson love2flypattern at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 17:18:01 AKDT 2003

Hey, Guy
I found out that the OS160 likes low oil, 16/17 %. I have a Focus pattern plane
10 lbs 11 oz, OS 160 FX,Central Wrap Around Header, Bolly 590 muffler and
the  fuel tank is mount on the CG. 14 inchs behind the fire wall on no pump
APC 17x12 RPMs  8,200 - 8,400 fuel is 10% sport Performance Plus, It's a West
Coast fuel company.

Larry Krutz <lkrutz89503 at yahoo.com> wrote:
A friend has a new non pumped 160 FX that is not
performing as well as expected. It is installed in a
Dave Patrick Extra. He is running Cool Power 15% and
has tried several props so far with limited success.
We fly at 5000 feet. What have others used to make
this engine perform?? TIA Larry

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
# discussion-request at nsrca.org