Baby Pics

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Aug 28 13:54:05 AKDT 2003

T-Bone:
My wife Fran said she'd actually enjoy coming to a contest if you and
Carol would bring the baby, and let her hold him!
Possibly if we could pry him loose from Fran, we could convince her to
scribe or, even (horrors!) call for me.  At least for one round!
Good looking fella.  Even has that Senior non-com look.  Come to think
of it, I'll bet around the house he's the SNCOIC!

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org