Fuel Weights?

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Aug 27 12:20:11 AKDT 2003

The DZ is a killer...I'm running 30% Nitro Low Viscosity PowerMaster Fuel ($14/gal if bought as part of our bulk fuel buy) but it's SUCKING down 2oz/minute.  It's the burn rate that's killing me...

-Mark
PS I never questioned the weight of nitro until hauling cases of fuel for Powermaster at the Toledo show.  Trust me...unload a skid of 50% racing fuel (6gal cases) vs. FAI fuel and your back knows the difference.  VERY noticable.