D 2 Fall Contests

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 18:08:37 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 8/26/2003 7:01:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DaddyB3089 at aol.com writes:

> The information on the Winston-Salem contest can be found at WSRCONLINE.COM.
> It will be held Sept. 20,21st. Kevin McKoy is the CD and Terry Darr is the
> Coordinator. Terry can be reached at (336)731-2826.

Thanks for posting the info.
The web-site has all contact info and a map . Kevin or Terry will be glad to
answer any questions and help with directions to the flying site. I talked to
Kevin and Terry both , and the dates are correct .

Robert