Fuel Weights?

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Tue Aug 26 15:14:37 AKDT 2003

Bob,
Don't know if you remember Logghe Pro-Power fuel or not. It was made within
20 miles or so of my house. Ron Logghe told me once that nitro is very
heavy. He went on to show me by having me pick up a gallon of 5% with one
hand and 40% with the other. The weight difference was amazing. Both fuels
were his own Logghe Pro-Power and he assured me that the nitro was the sole
difference in weight. Don't know if this is what you were after, but it's
interesting anyway. You can do the same unscientific test at your local
hobbyshop if it has a good variety of fuel on hand. Stick with the same
brand if possible so you're only feeling the nitro difference.

Verne