No subject

patterndude at comcast.net patterndude at comcast.net
Tue Aug 26 09:49:43 AKDT 2003

I just wanted to let the 3 of you know that the race for the district champ is
tighter than ever.  Ken's out of distirct 2nd at Larks puts him in the lead one
point ahead of Tom.  Dallas contest points count double so one point doesn't
matter.  It's all on the table with one contest to go.  Call CNN, get the
newspaper there, we need Don King to promote this.  The fight for Intermediate
is on.

--Lance
--
District 6 AVP