Valley Forge PA - pattern clinic - Help needed....

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Tue Aug 26 07:39:20 AKDT 2003

I am running a Pattern clinic on Saturday August 30th at 9 AM, at the Valley Forge RC club site actually in the Valley Forge park itself.

Due to the lousy spring weather we kept moving the date which resulted in my losing all of my volunteer helpers. (Don Szczur is excused - Wedding anniversaries count)

I am looking for a precious few pattern pilots who could bring their planes and do some demo flights. Check out a few models for trim etc and coach the neophyte pilots. I can do the latter but I am SERIOUSLY disadvantaged when it comes to checking out MODE-2 radio driven planes. (I fly mode-1)

HELP!

If you can spend a morning or day with us please call me on 856/988-9184.

You could bring whole family and let them go to the museum and tour the park where Washington waited out the winter to win the war.

Regards,

Eric.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org