Fw: From the NSRCA Officers Page

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Aug 26 04:58:37 AKDT 2003

If we have any NSRCA members that would be interested in operating a booth
at the Southwestern Aeromodeling Conference, below are the details.  Please
contact me if you are interested.  It would be  a great way to support NSRCA
and attract some new members.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.