Question-OS140FI

davel322 at comcast.net davel322 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 25 18:14:21 AKDT 2003

Frans,

I had an OS104EFI behave in a like manner (albeit, not after a period of
storage).  Changing the injector fixed the problem.  I suppose it is possible
that the injector may be partially clogged with congealed oil and restricting
the fuel flow at full throttle - in which case soaking the injector in fuel
might help.

Good luck,

Dave Lockhart
DaveL322 at comcast.net