BDS Pattern Registration

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Mon Aug 25 06:47:17 AKDT 2003

Hi Anthony,

Ron Lockhart, Masters, Ch 26,  AMA L321

I'm still wrestling with travel arrangements, getting there the
night before or not.

If things happened to work out that my arrival around 10 am would be
satisfactory, I'll come up Mon morning.   Don't know how much pre-
planning, which classes fly first, etc you may be able and planning
to do.   If you have thoughts on that, let me know.   (I'll be on
job travel this Tues thru Thurs)

Thanks, Ron

# discussion-request at nsrca.org