Poland Pics

William C. Harden flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 24 15:43:44 AKDT 2003

Well, just looking at the photos of the biplanes at the British web
site, I would have to say I don't like the lines of the planes.  That's
just my personal opinion though, and it is only cosmetic.  The proof of
their performance is how well they fly.  In Chip's hands the plane seems
to fly well, but then Chip can fly anything and make it look good.

Bill